Universal Love Kindness I focus on my relationship with the one I love and when we have bad days it has helpped me to mediate when you are in a intamate relationship it comes with a lot of feelings that plays a role in your emotions and learning how to deal with my inner self when I feel that I am upset medation close my eyes and focus on the good that is in my relationship it makes the situation much better.
I used this exercise to help deal with my family issues that has happen to me and the angry that I feel are still deep inside of me and comes back and hurts my heart so bad. I have tryed to put all the bad feelings and emotions of those days the the events happen and move on but they always come out when ever I am reminded of those times in my life. When you are not in ones life that is so close to you all yours it is very hard to forget how things were when they were good a one point. I chose the interpersonal side of me and trying to deal with the emotions and help me get threw it and just let go all the bad feelings.
Lisa Kimbrough
No comments:
Post a Comment