When I listen to the love and kind it was a great connection with me I am a loving person with a big giving heart I find myself loving hard. But when I did the new Subtle Mind exercise I had a little bit of depression when I first started listen and doing the exercise but as it went on I got more into the motion of the ocean and that is a very peaceful sound that I love to hear and it just puts me in the relaxing mood. The benefits of this exercise is to get your mind free and just to put you in a better place to have you at a more relaxing mind and peaceful in your thoughts.
Well the spiritual wellness is a bit different than the Physical wellness when I connect with the spiritual side of me it is more of god and the spirit that I feel when I get the yoga exercise and just the get in tune with my self it makes me a better person. Now my Physical wellness is more of the fitness of my body and how I get my daily exercise on and feel more healthy. This is just my personal side of me and the more I feel the ocean the better I feel as a person.
Lisa Kimbrough

Hello Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that the loving kindness exercise is great. The Subtle Mind exercise was a little depressing but I agree that the ocean sounds were calming. I also agree with you that spiritual wellness seems different than physical wellness. When I think of spiritual wellness I think of God but it is more than that. It is also about finding your meaning in life. Physical wellness is definitely more about the fitness of the body. Getting in a good workout just makes you feel healthier. Great job.
Tabatha