Sunday, June 3, 2012

Meditative Practices

When I did the mediation practice at first I found it hard to get focus on what I need to do to get into the mind of the one that I lost and loved so much my mother.  She was so much to me mu angel and when I really got into the ocean waves it took me where I needed to be.  Mindfulness has fostered an very good increase in my psychological wellness and how to put my bad feelings at peace and get me in a good place again with the one I loved so much and admired my hole life.  She was my angel and meant the world to me helped become who  I am today and showed me how to be a great mother to my daughter and I thank god for giving me such a gift.  I can now say that when I am feeling down if I just get back into that place of mediation and feel the spirit and it will keep healing my wellness and health of life.


The saying "One cannot lead another where one has not gone himself"  The professional has to apply this to his or her own life and learn this to be able to help others with the spiritual wellness of themselves. When you as the health care professional must work on the evolution to actually experience what the model represents. I do feel that one has and obligation to there clients to help with the development of there health psychologically, physically, and spiritually wellness as a professional.  I can implement both in my life the psychological and spiritual growth in my life and help me with the stress and learn to stay calm in different types of situations.


By Lisa Kimbrough

No comments:

Post a Comment