Monday, June 11, 2012

Love Kindness, Meditation:

I feel the love kindness is the most of who I am because when I love it shows from my spirit and soul. I have a very kind heart and I am a very giving person this practices has helped me show the best  side of me show the best side of who I am and how I care and have nice personalty.  Meditation has really thought me how to be more calm with myself when I am having a bad day or feeling down. Dealing with the bad things that has happen in my life it has helped me with my inner feelings, and thoughts to be on a positive level in my life at this time and to grow in a positive spirit.  These are the ones that was most beneficial to me I will be able to Carrie these exercises with me to have a good mental fitness and to help with my physical fitness as well.  My mind and everyday life has changed.  Example: I use to have a bad attitude when things go wrong at work or home now I have learned how to deal with the emotions I am feeling I just go to a quite place and mediate on something positive in my life and listen to some soft music and it just calms me so well.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,

    Great post! I think that we need to remember how to meditate on a daily basis because it is essential for our total wellbeing and health. I am like you, in that I like to meditate when things are not going so well and when I feel that things are going great, I don't focus as much on meditating and keeping myself in the right frame of mind. I need to learn to do this always, not just when something is going wrong and I need help. I have begun to look at meditation as a reward for just living and breathing. It is so beneficial!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Kris Sinclair

    ReplyDelete