1. I scored myself now on a 9 improving this class has thought me how to focus o my spiritual well-being and it really helped me with feelings that I had of my past that was so paninful.
2. The goals that I have set for myself in psychological be more of in conrtol of my inner self more foucs on the things that are going on in my mind. Physical goals is to be more serious on my exercise routine get more involved in my daily routine so that I can be more healthy. My spiritual wellness take more time to medatite not just when I am having a bad day and is under a lot of stress or when things are not going good for me just to take the time to medatiate everyday.
3. I have implemted the activities on my physical to do more exercise on a daily basics even if it's just taking a long walk in the park and enjoying the quite time to myself and to just push myself to try to stick with exercise everyday.
4. I have developed a great improvement on my well-being in all the areas and learned so much about myself. Rewarding has been to mean the hole course is a reward to learn so many different types of things with being healthy and knowing how to accomplish it the right way. Nothing has really been difficut in this class just a good lesson and I really learned a lot and I will take it with me in my everyday life.
Lisa Kimbrough
No comments:
Post a Comment