My journey on relaxation exercise when I go to a yoga class it just soothes my mind and soul. You listen to soft music and enjoy the warm feeling I get over my mind and body just relax all my body parts. Puts me in a nice place and piece of mind. Soft music in my ear puts me into a intrigue place of mind. Close your eyes and just let your body just float above the clouds.
Letting the ocean waves take you away.
Lisa
.jpg)
Imagery is one of the best ways of meditation and doesn't even need to be called such. "Close your eyes and just lest your body float above the clouds..." That is a great image in and of itself! It gives yourself a mini vacation, and as much as I would like to keep returning to those summer trips to Yosemite from when I was a child, it's great to know I can just imagine me on the trails, exploring through the brush adn dirt, searching for animal tracks...and watch the clouds pass over the sequoia treetops. It costs nothing to perform but it takes much of the saily stress out of your muscles and refreshes.
ReplyDelete